AWCT Design Request Form
Experience has taught us that the more complete and thorough information we have from you, the better we are at providing designs that accurately reflect your expectations and needs. To help manage time and costs, our team will only begin with illustrating when they are clear about your vision. A customer representative will contact you after this form is submitted.
In many cases, the best way to communicate your ideas to us is to illustrate them. Download and print this design template to sketch your ideas. Email or fax completed template to 800-755-9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a Design Template
Please note this important information:
- Minimum order of 12 pieces (less will be considered for an additional fee.)
- Custom uniforms are not exchangeable or returnable.
- 12-14 week process from submission of this form to shipment (8 weeks from design sketch approval.)
- Initial design is free. Additional design work will be billed by the hour.
- A sample garment will not be created until a Purchase Agreement is completed.
- Pattern fees and terms will apply and will be addressed in your Purchase Agreement.
- Credit card information is required before a sample is created.
Safari Users: If you are using the Safari web browser on an older Apple device with iOS5 or lower, you will need to use a different web browser, like Chrome, to upload files.